At Dr. Roze & Associates we offer only the highest degree of care for your ultimate comfort.Meet the team
This is your first step towards a lifetime of excellent Oral Health.Book an Appointment
Top-Quality Dental Care
Personalised Dental Care — from teeth whitening, braces and veneers to root canals, wisdom teeth and implants.Our Services
Emergency Number: +971 56 559 9628
A team of the best dentists Dubai has to offer
Dr. Roze & Associates is a Dubai-based clinic offering exceptional dental services from highly-qualified specialists representing France, Britain, Spain, Finland, Canada, Poland and Russia. Each one is fully qualified and has a wealth of experience in their chosen field of specialisation.
We provide a comprehensive range of dental services to both residents and visitors from overseas. As Dr. Roze is French Dentist, we also follow stringent European sterilisation standards, which means you can have complete confidence in the hygiene and safety of our clinic.
Procedures at Our Clinic
At Dr. Roze & Associates we offer a wide range of dental services and procedures, including the following:
- Dental Implants – We use only the highest quality implants available on the market, sourced from Sweden and South Africa. Our highly trained team of specialists also has many years of combined experience in this area.
- Root Canal Therapy – If you are experiencing any pain due to an infection in the nerves or pulp of your teeth, a root canal procedure may be the fastest route to permanent relief. You can rest assured that the procedure will be carried out quickly, safely and efficiently when you visit our dental clinic.
- Ceramic Restorations – Using the latest computer-assisted technologies, our dental experts are able to produce ceramic crowns, veneers and other restoration products without the need for impressions and repeat visits to our clinic.
- Dental Hygiene – Regular check-ups, during which we can advise you on your cleaning routine and perform minor procedures such as polishing and the removal of plaque, are the cornerstone of any good dental hygiene programme.
- Surgical Procedures – As one of the leading specialist dental clinics in Dubai, we are able to carry out major surgical procedures in our fully-equipped facility, including the removal of wisdom teeth and dental bone grafts. Our experience in this field is second to none.
Tailoring Our Services to Meet Your Specific Needs
It is our top priority to work to your schedule and convenience, which is why we operate a very flexible appointment system for our many valued clients. If you have ever visited other dental clinics in Dubai and have been unimpressed with the level of service and expertise they had to offer, we invite you to call and make an appointment with us today. With a unique combination of a top team, the best state-of-the-art equipment available and extremely reasonable rates, we guarantee that you will not be disappointed.
My teeth are really sensitive. Do you have any suggestions?
Nov 2016 – with Dr. Rita Hyysalo
Sensitive teeth can be caused by a number of issues and may be especially troublesome when drinking and eating hot or cold foods. Here are a couple of changes to your routine that may make a difference:
- Firstly and most importantly, get it checked by your dentist to make sure you do not have gum disease of tooth decay or any other issues that he/she will need to treat.
- Change your toothbrush to a softer one. Aggressive brushing can cause sensitivity as well as gum recession exposing roots and making teeth sensitive.
- Avoid acidic foods such as carbonated drinks, coffee and citrus fruits which can affect the enamel. Sports drinks are especially noted for causing sensitivity and erosion.
- Ask your dentist about a mouth guard. Tooth sensitivity can be caused by grinding teeth at night (bruxism). A mouth guard will stop teeth from grinding against each other.
- Use a toothpaste and mouthwash designed for reducing sensitivity of teeth. These products contain more fluoride as well as other sensitive-reducing ingredients. There are…
Read More or previous ATE
The Healthy SmileSite is under construction and will be up shortly.