At Dr. Roze & Associates we offer only the highest degree of care for your ultimate comfort.Meet the team
This is your first step towards a lifetime of excellent Oral Health.Book an Appointment
Top-Quality Dental Care
Personalised Dental Care — from teeth whitening, braces and veneers to root canals, wisdom teeth and implants.Our Services
A team of the best dentists Dubai has to offer
Dr. Roze & Associates is a Dubai-based clinic offering exceptional dental services from highly-qualified specialists representing France, Britain, Spain, Finland, Canada, Poland and Russia. Each one is fully qualified and has a wealth of experience in their chosen field of specialisation.
We provide a comprehensive range of dental services to both residents and visitors from overseas. As Dr. Roze is French Dentist, we also follow stringent European sterilisation standards, which means you can have complete confidence in the hygiene and safety of our clinic.
Procedures at Our Clinic
At Dr. Roze & Associates we offer a wide range of dental services and procedures, including the following:
- Teeth Whitening – Achieve your goal of a beautiful smile more quickly and easily, with our advanced teeth whitening techniques and products. Our range of organic whitening products are free of preservatives and contain only natural ingredients so they do not cause any sensitivity issues.
- Dental Implants – We use only the highest quality implants available on the market, sourced from Sweden and South Africa. Our highly trained team of specialists also has many years of combined experience in this area.
- Root Canal Therapy – If you are experiencing any pain due to an infection in the nerves or pulp of your teeth, a root canal procedure may be the fastest route to permanent relief. You can rest assured that the procedure will be carried out quickly, safely and efficiently when you visit our dental clinic.
- Ceramic Restorations – Using the latest computer-assisted technologies, our dental experts are able to produce ceramic crowns, veneers and other restoration products without the need for impressions and repeat visits to our clinic.
- Dental Hygiene – Regular check-ups, during which we can advise you on your cleaning routine and perform minor procedures such as polishing and the removal of plaque, are the cornerstone of any good dental hygiene programme.
- Surgical Procedures – As one of the leading specialist dental clinics in Dubai, we are able to carry out major surgical procedures in our fully-equipped facility, including the removal of wisdom teeth and dental bone grafts. Our experience in this field is second to none.
Tailoring Our Services to Meet Your Specific Needs
It is our top priority to work to your schedule and convenience, which is why we operate a very flexible appointment system for our many valued clients. If you have ever visited other dental clinics in Dubai and have been unimpressed with the level of service and expertise they had to offer, we invite you to call and make an appointment with us today. With a unique combination of a top team, the best state-of-the-art equipment available and extremely reasonable rates, we guarantee that you will not be disappointed.
Looking After Your Teeth During Ramadan
July 2016 – with Wala Shehada, Dental Hygiene, Canada
Although some people may avoid brushing their teeth during Ramadan, it is much more encouraged and accepted to do so with most people at this time. Keeping your mouth healthy is very important during the month of fasting to avoid bad breath and potential cavities or even gum disease.
I highly recommend the following steps during the month of Ramadan:
- Brush teeth regularly – after each meal, especially before going to sleep and upon first waking.
- Floss teeth regularly – it is important to get between teeth as these are areas that the toothbrush cannot clean. Make sure to floss once per day.
- Dry brushing – throughout the day, you can brush using only your toothbrush to loosen plaque and then wipe away with a dry cloth or tissue.
- Quit smoking – Ramadan is a good time to “kick” the habit as nicotine not only causes lung disease but affects the tissues in your mouth as well. It also causes bad breath.
If you have any questions or would like to talk to me further about keeping your mouth healthy at any time, please feel free to call…Read More or previous ATE