If you’re going to have any orthodontic work done it makes sense to have it done by the best orthodontist in Dubai. At Dr. Roze & Associates, we have many years of combined experience in orthodontics and offer a full range of treatments to our patients at very competitive rates. Utilising a mix of treatment options including clear aligners and braces, we’ve helped correct improper bites for many of our regular clients and would be delighted to help you too. Please don’t hesitate to call whenever convenient, to discuss your treatment options or to make an appointment for an initial consultation and evaluation.
Putting Together a Tailor Made Plan for You
No matter what your age, orthodontics can protect your bite and create a well-aligned and functional smile. Straightening teeth and correcting irregular bites are accomplished through the use of corrective appliances such as:
- Fixed braces: classic and ceramic
- Invisible braces
- Lingual braces: Incognito®, For more information visit www.hiddenbraces.com
- Clear Aligners: Invisalign® and Eon Aligners®, For more information visit www.invisalign.com and www.eonaligner.com
- Early treatments: Interceptive Orthodontics
- Retainers: fixed retainers, Essix retainers®, Hawley retainers®. The last step of the treatment is a retainer.
- Custom-made mouthguards
- Orthognathic Orthodontics (jaw surgery)
- Fast-track treatment: Acceledent®
Whether you decide to opt for invisible aligners or conventional metal braces, we’ll create a custom treatment plan based on your teeth, once we’ve evaluated them at your initial consultation. While it’s not possible to give precise dates as far as the length of your treatment is concerned, we will be able to give you an accurate estimate of how long it will take to realign your teeth. If you’re one of our many clients in Dubai looking for invisalign braces, we’ll produce a series of custom made aligners for your mouth. As your teeth begin to align, we’ll remove one set and fit the next, until you’ve completed the course of treatment. By this time, you should have a well-aligned smile and a perfect bite.
Treatment for Adults & Children
Although 80% of orthodontic patients are children, a fair number of adults elect to have alignment issues fixed in later life and we are more than happy to provide treatment plans for people of all ages. Whether you have a child whose teeth you would like us to align or you are interested in having work done on your own teeth, please feel free to call and make an appointment at a convenient time. In Dubai, invisible braces are especially popular with teenagers and adults who, whilst they would love to have a well-aligned smile, are not keen on wearing conventional metal braces for any length of time. For detailed information on all the available options, get in touch and speak to a member of our team today.
The Benefits of Early Treatment
While it is never too late to do something about a misaligned bite, the sooner such problems are addressed the easier they normally are to solve. If you have a young child who is showing signs of developing an improper bite, please contact us at the earliest opportunity so we can assess their teeth and recommend an appropriate course of action. We will be delighted to answer any questions you may have concerning invisalign in Dubai and to advise you as to whether it is a good idea to start treatment immediately or wait a while.
Our Patient Stories
- Fantastic experience even though I was nervous and worried. Felt very at ease – staff friendly and welcoming. Highly recommend Dr Roze.
Mrs. Simington, UK, November 2016
- I would travel the world to come to Dr. Roze. I could not trust him more than I do! The service from the second you drive your car is impressive. For the first time in my life I enjoy my dentist trips. Pure professionalism. It is outstanding.
Daisy Mulligan, UK, May 2017
- I have visited several times over the last 2 years, every visit without doubt I leave thinking this team deserves a small business award! From reception to décor to dental services, every element is ultimately professional, and the valet! Just brilliant. Well done, you achieved what many dentists or businesses fail in.
Mrs. John, UK, December 2015
- The best service ever, I am so afraid but Doctor David made me so comfortable and the crew too. Thanks everybody.
Gordon Fernandes, Holland, January 2016
- Excellent Service- Excellent and professional team - Thank you for making this experience not too bad at all.
Mrs. Smith, UK, November 2016